Add Shader on Framework / Mediator / reshade 1.1..

• Cilitbeng80
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #1 by Cilitbeng80 Add Shader on Framework / Mediator / reshade 1.1.. was created by Cilitbeng80
Hi,

I´ll tried to add a shader on the last release of Framework / reshade 1.1

It´s a HUD that is like a overlay on the game. In the past I did it with the Grain shader from MasterEffects. Works perfect to me. I just edited the texture from the grainnoise to this:

Texture for the HUD.

imgur.com/JbL18kJ

This is how it looks like on Masterefects (the grain from the demonstration is in game stocked).

Unfortunately framework dosen´t have the grain shader from Mastereffects. I´ll tried allready to put the values from Mastereffects into framework. But it didn´t work.

THX for any help!!!

PS: Is there a way to to control the intense of the VHS Shader settings? It´s a cool think, but way too much "noisy".
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by Cilitbeng80.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Iddqd
More
8 years 4 months ago #2 by Iddqd Replied by Iddqd on topic Add Shader on Framework / Mediator / reshade 1.1..
Hello!
Here link to ported to FrameWork ME noise : www.dropbox.com/s/0qchtm4xh0su2gz/MENOISE.zip?dl=0
just add string and files with same names
What a VHS shader settings you intresting?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cilitbeng80

• Cilitbeng80
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 4 months ago #3 by Cilitbeng80 Replied by Cilitbeng80 on topic Add Shader on Framework / Mediator / reshade 1.1..
Thanks ! For the Work! And the fast answer!

I will try it with your settings. I allready tried it like you did it on your upload. Maybe I'll missed some values or pasted it in the wrong "place".

But I'm not at home till next week.

VHS: Everything!!!

• Cilitbeng80
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #4 by Cilitbeng80 Replied by Cilitbeng80 on topic Add Shader on Framework / Mediator / reshade 1.1..

Iddqd wrote: Hello!
Here link to ported to FrameWork ME noise : www.dropbox.com/s/0qchtm4xh0su2gz/MENOISE.zip?dl=0
just add string and files with same names
What a VHS shader settings you intresting?

Yep!!! It´s working!!! Thanks a lot!

"Adaptive" Gaussians Flares would be awesome...I´ll tried it (from this forum) but it cost tooooo much performence at this time. I only get 10fps, even with this old UR3 Engine...
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by Cilitbeng80.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.