Requests for effect ports to ReShade 3.0

• XIIICaesar
More
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #61 by XIIICaesar Replied by XIIICaesar on topic Requests for effect ports to ReShade 3.0
Just thought I'd upload this little gem here before watching some Z Nation with a pizza. Took a couple hours to get it working right. Or @ least it seems to be working correctly to me.... CeeJay's Bloom from SweetFX. I ported the shader from ReShade 2.0.3.1f.
// Amateur port of CeeJay's SweetFX Bloom by XIIICaesar

uniform float BloomThreshold <
	ui_type = "drag";
	ui_min = 0.00; ui_max = 50.00;
	ui_tooltip = "Threshold for what is a bright light (that causes bloom) and what isn't.";
> = 20.25;
uniform float BloomPower <
	ui_type = "drag";
	ui_min = 0.000; ui_max = 8.000;
	ui_tooltip = "Strength of the bloom.";
> = 1.446;
uniform float BloomWidth <
	ui_type = "drag";
	ui_min = 0.0000; ui_max = 1.0000;
	ui_tooltip = "Width of the bloom.";
> = 0.0142;

#include "ReShade.fxh"

float4 BloomPass( float4 ColorInput2,float2 Tex  )
{
	float3 BlurColor2 = 0;
	float3 Blurtemp = 0;
	//float MaxDistance = sqrt(8*BloomWidth);
	float MaxDistance = 8*BloomWidth; //removed sqrt
	float CurDistance = 0;

//float Samplecount = 0;
	float Samplecount = 25.0;

float2 blurtempvalue = Tex * ReShade::PixelSize * BloomWidth;

//float distancetemp = 1.0 - ((MaxDistance - CurDistance) / MaxDistance);

float2 BloomSample = float2(2.5,-2.5);
	float2 BloomSampleValue;// = BloomSample;

for(BloomSample.x = (2.5); BloomSample.x > -2.0; BloomSample.x = BloomSample.x - 1.0) // runs 5 times
	{
        BloomSampleValue.x = BloomSample.x * blurtempvalue.x;
        float2 distancetemp = BloomSample.x * BloomSample.x * BloomWidth;

for(BloomSample.y = (- 2.5); BloomSample.y < 2.0; BloomSample.y = BloomSample.y + 1.0) // runs 5 ( * 5) times
		{
            distancetemp.y = BloomSample.y * BloomSample.y;
			//CurDistance = sqrt(dot(BloomSample,BloomSample)*BloomWidth); //dot() attempt - same result , same speed. //move x part up ?
			//CurDistance = sqrt( (distancetemp.y * BloomWidth) + distancetemp.x); //dot() attempt - same result , same speed. //move x part up ?
			CurDistance = (distancetemp.y * BloomWidth) + distancetemp.x; //removed sqrt

//Blurtemp.rgb = tex2D(ReShade::BackBuffer, float2(Tex + (BloomSample*blurtempvalue))); //same result - same speed.
			BloomSampleValue.y = BloomSample.y * blurtempvalue.y;
			Blurtemp.rgb = tex2D(ReShade::BackBuffer, float2(Tex + BloomSampleValue)).rgb; //same result - same speed.

//BlurColor2.rgb += lerp(Blurtemp.rgb,ColorInput2.rgb, 1 - ((MaxDistance - CurDistance)/MaxDistance)); //convert float4 to float3 and check if it's possible to use a MAD
			//BlurColor2.rgb += lerp(Blurtemp.rgb,ColorInput2.rgb, 1.0 - ((MaxDistance - CurDistance) / MaxDistance)); //convert float4 to float3 and check if it's possible to use a MAD
			BlurColor2.rgb += lerp(Blurtemp.rgb,ColorInput2.rgb, sqrt(CurDistance / MaxDistance)); //reduced number of sqrts needed

//Samplecount = Samplecount + 1; //take out of loop and replace with constant if it helps (check with compiler)
		}
	}
	BlurColor2.rgb = (BlurColor2.rgb / (Samplecount - (BloomPower - BloomThreshold*5))); //check if using MAD
	float Bloomamount = (dot(ColorInput2.rgb,float3(0.299f, 0.587f, 0.114f))) ; //try BT 709
	float3 BlurColor = BlurColor2.rgb * (BloomPower + 4.0); //check if calculated offline and combine with line 24 (the blurcolor2 calculation)

ColorInput2.rgb = lerp(ColorInput2.rgb,BlurColor.rgb, Bloomamount);	

return saturate(ColorInput2);
}

float3 BloomWrap(float4 position : SV_Position, float2 texcoord : TEXCOORD0) : SV_Target
{
  float4 color = tex2D(ReShade::BackBuffer, texcoord);

color = BloomPass(color,texcoord);

return color.rgb;
}

technique CeeJayBloom
{
	pass
	{
		VertexShader = PostProcessVS;
		PixelShader = BloomWrap;
	}
}
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by XIIICaesar. Reason: Forgot code brackets
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aces
The topic has been locked.
  • Insomnia
More
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #62 by Insomnia Replied by Insomnia on topic Requests for effect ports to ReShade 3.0
I've been doing some slight changes to Martys old CA lens distortion shaders and thought I'd share it here.

Now, there's one horizontal distortion shader that resembles the one found in Resident Evil 7 and P.T demo (see screenshot), and one vertical distortion shader that works more like barrel distortion.

I recommend loading these shaders before any sharpening as the distortion makes center pixels slightly blurred.

Horizontal version:
Warning: Spoiler!

Vertical:
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by Insomnia.
The following user(s) said Thank You: XIIICaesar
  • Biscuit
More
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #63 by Biscuit Replied by Biscuit on topic Requests for effect ports to ReShade 3.0
Thanks for the ports Insomnia, much appreciated!

Any news on a TuningPalette shader?
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by Biscuit.
  • XIIICaesar
More
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #64 by XIIICaesar Replied by XIIICaesar on topic Requests for effect ports to ReShade 3.0

Insomnia wrote: I've been doing some slight changes to Martys old CA lens distortion shaders and thought I'd share it here.

Now, there's one horizontal distortion shader that resembles the one found in Resident Evil 7 and P.T demo (see screenshot), and one vertical distortion shader that works more like barrel distortion.

I recommend loading these shaders before any sharpening as the distortion makes center pixels slightly blurred.

[/spoiler]

Dude that looks awesome. Also, is that the actual game RE7? I gotta get that game if so.

I think TuningPalette would be a vast improvement over LUT because of the light dependent function it offers with Amount TileZ. I tried putting it over but kept getting errors. I'm not as good as a lot of ya'll at writing shaders lol
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by XIIICaesar.
  • Insomnia
More
7 years 1 month ago #65 by Insomnia Replied by Insomnia on topic Requests for effect ports to ReShade 3.0

XIIICaesar wrote: Also, is that the actual game RE7?

No, that's Everybody's Gone to the Rapture, with the horizontal distortion enabled.
  • XIIICaesar
More
7 years 1 month ago #66 by XIIICaesar Replied by XIIICaesar on topic Requests for effect ports to ReShade 3.0
Ahhh okay. My roommate bought that game. It has great visuals but that's about it.
  • hunt1hunt
More
7 years 1 month ago #67 by hunt1hunt Replied by hunt1hunt on topic Requests for effect ports to ReShade 3.0
hellow crosire:
New effect: Adaptive fog
reshade.me/forum/shader-presentation/198...-effect-adaptive-fog
very very like it,if anyone can updata to reshade 3.0.6? thanks
  • Marty
More
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #68 by Marty Replied by Marty on topic Requests for effect ports to ReShade 3.0
Could someone port this one - Sonic Ether's ReinAway. It's made for Fallout 4 to solve its overblown brightness by removing tone mapping. It looks simple.

This is the link to the 'mod'
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by Marty. Reason: Added link
  • Ioxa
More
7 years 1 month ago #69 by Ioxa Replied by Ioxa on topic Requests for effect ports to ReShade 3.0

Marty wrote: Could someone port this one - Sonic Ether's ReinAway. It's made for Fallout 4 to solve its overblown brightness by removing tone mapping. It looks simple.

This is the link to the 'mod'

Here you go.

I tested it in The Division and it kinda just made everything gray, maybe it only works well with certain games.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Marty
We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.