Shader Request - Heat Haze

• xxshuyaxx
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 11 months ago #1 by xxshuyaxx Shader Request - Heat Haze was created by xxshuyaxx
I was using SweetFX 2.0+Reshade for a long time and I just upgraded to Reshade 3.0 last night. However, there is one shader that isn't available and that is HeatHaze (combined with Ambient Light controls) which actually made heat waves behind fire or just really bright lights.

Is there a way to duplicate this in 3.0? Could anyone port this over?

Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Aelius Maximus
More
6 years 11 months ago #2 by Aelius Maximus Replied by Aelius Maximus on topic Shader Request - Heat Haze
i'd like to see this too

• xxshuyaxx
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 11 months ago #3 by xxshuyaxx Replied by xxshuyaxx on topic Shader Request - Heat Haze
Is there anyone who can shed some light on this? :(

• Aelius Maximus
More
6 years 10 months ago #4 by Aelius Maximus Replied by Aelius Maximus on topic Shader Request - Heat Haze
Nope, devs don't seem to like referring back to features that were in the old version of Reshade...

• mbah.primbon
More
6 years 5 months ago #5 by mbah.primbon Replied by mbah.primbon on topic Shader Request - Heat Haze

• Chavolatra
More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #6 by Chavolatra Replied by Chavolatra on topic Shader Request - Heat Haze
But heathaze from Gemfx combination is more better. Do you can port too ??
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by Chavolatra.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.