[SUGGESTION] Add xBRZ filtering to reshade

• Hoover1979
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #1 by Hoover1979 [SUGGESTION] Add xBRZ filtering to reshade was created by Hoover1979
I was wondering if it was possible to port xBRZ filtering into reshade at 2x ,4x and 6x. 6xBRZ is amazing, but has a performance cost, so the option for 2x and 4x being also available would be great for those that get performance issues on 6x. 6xBRZis my favorite filter, and I hav it in my GBA emulator, SNES and my PS1 emualator, It actually makes a small resolution Game Boy Advance game look alright on my 27" 1080p monitor!

I use the current reshade on the PC Metroid II remake AM2R, and the HQ4x imporoves it drastically. 6xBRZ would make this game look boss! It would als be good for the plethora of "Rogue-like" games flooding Steam (provided they use DX9, DX10/11 or OpenGL2.0+)
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by Hoover1979. Reason: Correcting Typos
The following user(s) said Thank You: blakepoet

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.