Request: TV CRT Pixels port from Shadertoy

• emanuads
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 9 months ago #1 by emanuads Request: TV CRT Pixels port from Shadertoy was created by emanuads
Hi all guys! I just discovered Reshade and I was wondering if it's possible to port this shader from Shadertoy to Reshade. It's just a few lines of code so I guess it won't be hard for experienced coders out there to do it.
Here's the Shadertoy link:

www.shadertoy.com/view/XsfGDl

Thanks a lot!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• WLHM15
More
6 years 9 months ago #2 by WLHM15 Replied by WLHM15 on topic Request: TV CRT Pixels port from Shadertoy
Hi emanuads..

Matsilagi have a tons of CRT shaders that ported already to ReShade 3.0, by himself..
Maybe you can find it in here :
github.com/Matsilagi/reshade-retroarch-shaders
The following user(s) said Thank You: emanuads

• emanuads
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 9 months ago #3 by emanuads Replied by emanuads on topic Request: TV CRT Pixels port from Shadertoy
HI! Thanks a lot! Yeah, I just found the final result I was looking for using the PAL.fx shader in the collection. Anyway, if anyone wants to knock it loose, I would be very glad to try a port of that shadertoy shader.

Thanks again!

• matsilagi
More
6 years 8 months ago #4 by matsilagi Replied by matsilagi on topic Request: TV CRT Pixels port from Shadertoy
I've ported it.
Try looking at reshade-misc-shaders maybe, if it isn't there or on the Shadertoy one, lemme know and i will upload it.

• emanuads
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #5 by emanuads Replied by emanuads on topic Request: TV CRT Pixels port from Shadertoy
Hi Matsilagi, thanks a lot! Is it the MattiasCRT.fx?

EDIT:
Nevermind, I was looking in the wrong folder then I found it here... reshade-shadertoy-shaders/Shaders/TVCRTPixels.fx

Thanks a lot!
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by emanuads.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.