Black Color Level? Making black color 'blacker'?

• F D B
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #1 by F D B Black Color Level? Making black color 'blacker'? was created by F D B
Hello,
Well that's pretty much the whole question. Any way to exaggerate black color and make them even darker without affecting the rest of the colors?.
Oh, I forgot to add, I'm looking for some way other than using LUTS because I'm already using that and now I need an extra shader that can do just the black color controlling part, since I already added Multi LUT and also the single LUT shader.

Thanks in advance.
Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by F D B.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
6 years 1 month ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Black Color Level? Making black color 'blacker'?
That's what the "Levels" shader is for.

• F D B
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 1 month ago #3 by F D B Replied by F D B on topic Black Color Level? Making black color 'blacker'?
But 'Levels' affect all color tones. I just need to darken black colors while maintaining the brightness/saturation of the rest.

• Insomnia
More
6 years 1 month ago #4 by Insomnia Replied by Insomnia on topic Black Color Level? Making black color 'blacker'?
Try 2b3's LevelIO shader. I posted it here:
reshade.me/forum/shader-suggestions/3806...aders-to-share#25132
The following user(s) said Thank You: AssassinsDecree

• F D B
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 4 weeks ago #5 by F D B Replied by F D B on topic Black Color Level? Making black color 'blacker'?
That is EXACTLY what I was looking for, Insomina!
Can't thank you enough!

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.