Image Resize/Stretch

• iamclinkz
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #1 by iamclinkz Image Resize/Stretch was created by iamclinkz
Greetings!

I'm looking for a shader that can resize/crop/stretch the display to fit all the screen.
Let me explain the purpose of this:

This is the game running at 1024x720, this is the smallest resolution the game allows.

If we stretch the image we get this result in a 16:9 monitor.

This is how it would look like with the game display streched, cropping the top and bottom of the screen.

wlfr's Magnifier does something similar but it cannot stretch the image afaik.
This also can be useful for games that use letterboxing when a 4:3 resolution is selected but your display is 16:9.

Thanks!
Last edit: 5 years 6 months ago by iamclinkz. Reason: New hosting for the images

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• daninthemix
More
4 years 11 months ago #2 by daninthemix Replied by daninthemix on topic Image Resize/Stretch
I'd like this too. Particularly the crop option, as sometimes you can get garbage in the margins of a 4:3 frame when using Reshade. Would be great to crop that out.

• =x-Wing-x=[G]
More
3 years 1 month ago #3 by =x-Wing-x=[G] Replied by =x-Wing-x=[G] on topic Image Resize/Stretch
You could temporarily use Perfect Perspective, alternatively.
Adjust from Border Scale.
I like the idea of a new kind, too.

• EFermi
More
3 years 5 days ago - 3 years 5 days ago #4 by EFermi Replied by EFermi on topic Image Resize/Stretch
Why not just create custom 4:3 resolution of 1440x1080 for FullHD, 1920x1440 for 1440p or 2880x2160 for 4K for perfect pixel-to-pixel fit? Do you really want parts of image cropped? 
Last edit: 3 years 5 days ago by EFermi.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.