[Suggestion[ New Effect

• Charon
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #1 by Charon [Suggestion[ New Effect was created by Charon
Hello

I just started a new Fallout 3 Playthrough, and after Installing all my Mods and Reshade, when Setting up my UI I noticed something would be very helpfull at this Moment. A simple align Grid. You know, there are some Mods who let you move around Elements of your User Interface, but to get them aligned perfectly i have to use the Menu Grid to get a feel if its in the right Position.

So i would like to suggest a simple Effect who shows a Grid on the Screen.

Something like this:
Warning: Spoiler!

This would be also helpful in other Games (at least for me).

If such an effect already exists, pls give me a Link where to get it.

Thx
Last edit: 5 years 1 month ago by Charon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Duran.te
More
5 years 1 month ago #2 by Duran.te Replied by Duran.te on topic [Suggestion[ New Effect
I don't think that someone coded this specific shader, but it's pretty easy to simulate it.
You can create (or find on the internet ) a simple grid texture and use any texture display shader, like overlay.fx by luluco250, to visualize it on the screen.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Charon

• Charon
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 1 month ago #3 by Charon Replied by Charon on topic [Suggestion[ New Effect
That was easy, thank you!

• Duran.te
More
5 years 1 month ago #4 by Duran.te Replied by Duran.te on topic [Suggestion[ New Effect
Glad it helped ;)

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.