Can't get Atilla total war + Re 1.0.0 +ME to work

• onepostguy
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 8 months ago #1 by onepostguy Can't get Atilla total war + Re 1.0.0 +ME to work was created by onepostguy
Please bear with me, tried several re-installs, followed several tutorials by the letter but all with the same outcome - nothing.

Here's what I did step by step:

Downloaded ReShade Framework 1.0.0
(C:\Users\Filip\Desktop\reshade)
Downloaded MasterEffect 1.1.287 public
( C:\Users\Filip\Desktop\reshade)

Replaced d3d9.dll in D:\Games\steamapps\common\Total War Attila with the renamed ReShade32.dll
Copied MasterEffect folder + MasterEffect.h + Reshade.fx to the aforementioned destination.

Set (to test):
#define MASTEREFFECT_TOGGLEKEY 0x91

#define USE_SINCITY 0.77 (tried 1 also)
#define USE_DEPTHOFFIELD 0.88 (tried 1 also)
#define USE_AMBIENTOCCLUSION 0.66 (tried 1 also)

But nothing. No mention of ReShade on splash, no visual changes nor any reaction to 0x91 (scroll lock).
I'm at my wits end, been struggling on for quite a while and finally came round here to ask. Help would me much appreciated.

System (if relevant)
(all software requirements installer prior)
Windows 10
GTX 980 ti SLI (tried without SLI)
i7 4790k
Gigabyte z97 motherboard
Plus other things which I strongly doubt are relevant.

Many thanks in advance. If you need some extra information or if I missed anything j

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• onepostguy
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 8 months ago #2 by onepostguy Replied by onepostguy on topic Can't get Atilla total war + Re 1.0.0 +ME to work
bump

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.