Depth of Field: MW2

• pmanftw
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 2 months ago #1 by pmanftw Depth of Field: MW2 was created by pmanftw
Hey, I just got reshade for my MW2, and want to add DOF, but whenever I do i get this: gyazo.com/5d2807b45c85aad311f3314490a68545
anyone know what settings I need or what to setup in order to achieve something similar to this? gyazo.com/d0d2b6f193416f85a5d1cf767554d6a1

Thanks,
pamnftw

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bopper2010
More
8 years 2 months ago #2 by bopper2010 Replied by bopper2010 on topic Depth of Field: MW2
You need to play around with the different DOF methods inside Mediator and tweak the settings properly to achieve the correct look, it's something that takes some practice and a basic understanding of DOF and depth information to get it right. The current implementation of DOF in Mediator isnt very clear and its not very noob friendly so getting it to work right requires a compatible game and a lot of patience and tweaking. Im sure there is some guides out there where you might get some additional help with it.

• crosire
More
8 years 2 months ago #3 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Depth of Field: MW2
Check if you have depth access first. This looks like there isn't any (maybe because you are playing MW2 in multiplayer mode, for which ReShade disables access), so DOF won't work.

• roger561
More
5 years 9 months ago #4 by roger561 Replied by roger561 on topic Depth of Field: MW2
turn off ANTIALIASING inside the game to activate DOF and restart the game

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.