Reshade 2.0 folder can't be copied

• Quentin-Tarantino
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 month ago #1 by Quentin-Tarantino Reshade 2.0 folder can't be copied was created by Quentin-Tarantino
In older Reshade when playing game in window mode
i could just straight copy and paste other reshade folders settings

Now when i copy other Reshade folder with different settings i get that red code of fail.

What's the problem?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
8 years 1 month ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Reshade 2.0 folder can't be copied
Settings are stored in Reshade\Presets. You may copy and change files there. Reshade itself should be installed to a central location and not moved around (if you ever have to do this, make sure you refresh all profiles afterwards).

• Quentin-Tarantino
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #3 by Quentin-Tarantino Replied by Quentin-Tarantino on topic Reshade 2.0 folder can't be copied

crosire wrote: Settings are stored in Reshade\Presets. You may copy and change files there. Reshade itself should be installed to a central location and not moved around (if you ever have to do this, make sure you refresh all profiles afterwards).

See i don't always use the ReShade tool and i tweak the files individual then i store each reshade folder with different settings
So i can just drag and drop to try each new settings with the individual game and this was possible in the last version.
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Quentin-Tarantino.

• crosire
More
8 years 1 month ago #4 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Reshade 2.0 folder can't be copied
Much easier now. Create a separate preset folder for each different settings and you can switch between them with ease.

• Quentin-Tarantino
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 month ago #5 by Quentin-Tarantino Replied by Quentin-Tarantino on topic Reshade 2.0 folder can't be copied

crosire wrote: Much easier now. Create a separate preset folder for each different settings and you can switch between them with ease.

I tried that and i am getting a back screen and it is saying unable to load lut restoring to default but trust me ain't nothing wrong with Lut
It is the same lut and setup bar a few differen't reshade fx turned on.

• Quentin-Tarantino
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 month ago #6 by Quentin-Tarantino Replied by Quentin-Tarantino on topic Reshade 2.0 folder can't be copied
I found the problem the name of the lut can't be changed.

For example if a lut is created in Photoshop and i call it lut 1 and in reshade i changed ColorLUTOrig.png to
lut 1 in Ganossa preset it won't work it has to be named ColorLUTOrig.png all the time including the other luts.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.