Marty McFly's Advanced Depth of Field installation

• GTAFan
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 3 weeks ago - 8 years 3 weeks ago #1 by GTAFan Marty McFly's Advanced Depth of Field (standalone) was created by GTAFan
How do i install ReShade Framework? I got GTA:SA installed now and i wanna know how to install ReShade. Then when i install ReShade can i delete all shaders excluiding Marty's Shader?

EDIT: installed the 1.1, moved the ReShade32.dll to GTA:SA folder and applied those configurations but when i load the game it says SUCESSFULL!, but in-game, i see 0 DOF effect. Why this happened?

EDIT 2: I applied those configs to McFX.cfg, because i found those parameters inside that file. Am I doing something wrong? I just want DOF. :(
Last edit: 8 years 3 weeks ago by GTAFan. Reason: EDIT: IM DUMB EDIT2: IM DUMB (TWICE)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Elimina
More
8 years 3 weeks ago #2 by Elimina Replied by Elimina on topic Marty McFly's Advanced Depth of Field (standalone)

GTAFan wrote: How do i install ReShade Framework? I got GTA:SA installed now and i wanna know how to install ReShade. Then when i install ReShade can i delete all shaders excluiding Marty's Shader?

EDIT: installed the 1.1, moved the ReShade32.dll to GTA:SA folder and applied those configurations but when i load the game it says SUCESSFULL!, but in-game, i see 0 DOF effect. Why this happened?

EDIT 2: I applied those configs to McFX.cfg, because i found those parameters inside that file. Am I doing something wrong? I just want DOF. :(

Did you set Use_DepthofField 1? This should enable DoF

• GTAFan
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 3 weeks ago - 8 years 3 weeks ago #3 by GTAFan Replied by GTAFan on topic Marty McFly's Advanced Depth of Field (standalone)

Elimina wrote:

GTAFan wrote: How do i install ReShade Framework? I got GTA:SA installed now and i wanna know how to install ReShade. Then when i install ReShade can i delete all shaders excluiding Marty's Shader?

I applied the configs you said to me to apply. Do you want PIC to see what i have in my GTA_SA folder?
EDIT: Here's a PIC from my GTA SA folder. I have reshade folder with Shaders inside it, the 2 DLL's and Reshade.FX, my GTA SA is unmodded.

http://prntscr.com/ajxcee
Last edit: 8 years 3 weeks ago by GTAFan.

• Elimina
More
8 years 3 weeks ago - 8 years 3 weeks ago #4 by Elimina Replied by Elimina on topic Marty McFly's Advanced Depth of Field (standalone)
Deleted
Last edit: 8 years 3 weeks ago by Elimina. Reason: Helping in separate thread

• GTAFan
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 3 weeks ago - 8 years 3 weeks ago #5 by GTAFan Replied by GTAFan on topic Marty McFly's Advanced Depth of Field (standalone)

Elimina wrote:

GTAFan wrote:

Elimina wrote:

I applied the configs you said to me to apply. Do you want PIC to see what i have in my GTA_SA folder?
EDIT: Here's a PIC from my GTA SA folder. I have reshade folder with Shaders inside it, the 2 DLL's and Reshade.FX, my GTA SA is unmodded.

http://prntscr.com/ajxcee

So, there is no trace of DoF at all? Go to the Global.cfg file and check to see if Logrithmic depth is set to 1. Change the 1 to a 0 if so

If that doesn't work, try going to McFX.cfg and go the the DoF section and set infinitefocus to 1.00

Where do i find Global.cfg file?
EDIT: WAIT! The file that i need to edit so the game can load it is the McFX.cfg in GTA_SA folder inside profiles? If so, sorry to make you lose time helping me. I think that i need to edit that in my GTA_SA profile folder. Going to check and i'll come here in a minute.
Last edit: 8 years 3 weeks ago by GTAFan.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.