CeeJay's Advanced CRT has an annoying "dead pixel"

• Mithrot
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 9 months ago #1 by Mithrot CeeJay's Advanced CRT has an annoying "dead pixel" was created by Mithrot
Hello Reshade Community, I am hoping anyone out there is willing to help me on something thats been driving me insane for the past 2 days. Recently I've been using ReShade 2.0.3f1 with Dolphin 5.0 (DX11) to create my own "CRT-like" visual effect, but Advanced CRT seems to have one major issue on my end. Or rather, a "small" issue, where a white pixel is just floating there in the middle of the screen. No matter what number of variables I tried, it doesn't go away completely. It seems to be affected by "curvature radius" but going too low [0.8] makes the screen look like a light bulb. I know it doesn't seem like that big of an issue, but it really does take you out of what AdvancedCRT is trying to do. Does anybody know how to solve this?

imgur.com/DQ8xESL

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.