How to use LUT Shader?

• Exilium
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 4 months ago #1 by Exilium How to use LUT Shader? was created by Exilium
I have some 3D LUT"s, i tried to put him on Reshade, but i don"t know how to do that. Please, I need to convert my LUT to PNG or what? Is the best color correction filter, but i don"t know how to use. :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• FierySwordswoman
More
7 years 4 months ago #2 by FierySwordswoman Replied by FierySwordswoman on topic How to use LUT Shader?
1st: ReShade uses 3d luts. Not HALD luts or anything else. 3d luts consist of a single row of gradient squares.

2nd: Put the lut file into your textures folder.

3rd: Add these to your preprocessor definitions:

// NON-GUI LUT settings
fLUT_TextureName="lut.png" //change to the filename of the lut you want. It *might* have to be a png
fLUT_TileSizeXY=32 //change to the size of each individual square in pixels
fLUT_TileAmount=32 //change to the amount of squares
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insomnia

• Insomnia
More
7 years 3 months ago #3 by Insomnia Replied by Insomnia on topic How to use LUT Shader?
I did what you said FierySwordsman but I must be doing something wrong cuz nothing happens on screen if I enable LUT and tweak it. :/

• FierySwordswoman
More
7 years 3 months ago #4 by FierySwordswoman Replied by FierySwordswoman on topic How to use LUT Shader?
You shouldn't have to 'tweak it'. All of the changes should be made via the lut file.

The default 'lut.png' is a neutral lut. IE, none of the colors are changed. You'll have to bring it into something like GIMP or Photoshop along with a few in-game screenshots and make some color adjustments to it.

• Insomnia
More
7 years 3 months ago #5 by Insomnia Replied by Insomnia on topic How to use LUT Shader?

FierySwordswoman wrote: You shouldn't have to 'tweak it'. All of the changes should be made via the lut file.

The default 'lut.png' is a neutral lut. IE, none of the colors are changed. You'll have to bring it into something like GIMP or Photoshop along with a few in-game screenshots and make some color adjustments to it.

Oh...lol. I see now. Thanks! :)

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.