MXAO doesnt work with Tera Online

• noeltage
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #1 by noeltage MXAO doesnt work with Tera Online was created by noeltage
Hello people. I have a problem with MXAO. Looks like this feature doesnt work with Tera Online.
90% of other shaders works fine sometimes not but still changes are visible. Also Tera has no ingame msaa ssao fxaa or so on.
This game has only one similiar slider something about light. This option looks like like simple ssao but more like curves or luts.
I would like to know why MXAO has no effect. Also debug mode shows flat white image and doesnt react to slider adjustments.
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by noeltage.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
6 years 9 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic MXAO doesnt work with Tera Online
Of course it doesn't. As has been explained many times before (there is a common issues thread stickied too that covers this) depth access is disabled in multiplayer games to prevent exploitation. MXAO doesn't work without it.

• noeltage
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 9 months ago #3 by noeltage Replied by noeltage on topic MXAO doesnt work with Tera Online
Excuse me. Thx for clarifying this.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.