X-Plane 11.11R2 major shadow issue

• inno9825
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #1 by inno9825 X-Plane 11.11R2 major shadow issue was created by inno9825
Issue: X-Plane 11.11R2 and Reshade (tried every version from 3.0.2- 3.2.2 and in between trying versions deleting the 3 opengl files in the x-plane main folder and starting fresh with each reshade version).

Reshade states: "Perfect" compatibility for X-Plane 11 but i'm not finding that to be so. I've tried erasing x-plane compeltely and re-installing it along with re-installing everything from reshade with a completely fresh install. Anytime i install reshade and choose any preset, doesn't matter which one, i could even just make one up, I'm getting this massive "Follow-me" Shadow throughout the entire flight covering more than half the screen. Even if I turn overlays off the shadow still persists on the screen. It isn't till i completely remove reshade that the shadow goes away.

Does anyone have any suggestions or is this something that needs to be logged?

What do you guys at Reshade need from me to get this fixed/starting to get corrected?
Thanks
Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by inno9825.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.