MatsoDOF iGPDOFPolygonCount doesnt work

• ayybola1336
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 11 months ago #1 by ayybola1336 MatsoDOF iGPDOFPolygonCount doesnt work was created by ayybola1336
Hello, I have a problem with MatsoDOF. I cannot change shape of the bokeh. Changing value of iGPDOFPolygonCount doesnt do anything. Is there any fix?

Here are my settings:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• AssassinsDecree
More
5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #2 by AssassinsDecree Replied by AssassinsDecree on topic MatsoDOF iGPDOFPolygonCount doesnt work
I'm fairly sure that you cannot change the bokeh shape of the Matso DoF. You That setting is for a different DoF. You should probably use MartyMcFly's newest DoF, or the one already in the reshade package, but his newer on here is much better: reshade.me/forum/shader-presentation/4393-quint#28351

But yea, only the DoF settings labeled Matso with impact Matso DoF. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.
Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by AssassinsDecree.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.