Can an effect toggle key be set to a gamepad?

• Riadon
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 9 months ago #1 by Riadon Can an effect toggle key be set to a gamepad? was created by Riadon
For example, I'd like to set the toggle key for Depth of Field to the start button on my gamepad so every time I access the menu, it is not blurred by the depth of field. I know you can do this with external software such as JoyToKey to set the function of a gamepad key to that of a keyboard key, but I would like to be able to do so within ReShade itself if at all possible. Is there some config file I can alter to get this working?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
5 years 9 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Can an effect toggle key be set to a gamepad?
ReShade only supports keyboard and mouse input at this point.

• brussell
More
5 years 9 months ago #3 by brussell Replied by brussell on topic Can an effect toggle key be set to a gamepad?

Riadon wrote: For example, I'd like to set the toggle key for Depth of Field to the start button on my gamepad so every time I access the menu, it is not blurred by the depth of field.

You could try UIDetect (if the UI is non-transparent).

• Riadon
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 9 months ago #4 by Riadon Replied by Riadon on topic Can an effect toggle key be set to a gamepad?
It is transparent unfortunately.

• Fu-Bama
More
5 years 9 months ago #5 by Fu-Bama Replied by Fu-Bama on topic Can an effect toggle key be set to a gamepad?
Use gamepad on Steam, it allows for multiple actions to be assigned to gamepad buttons.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.