new here+ rise of the tomb raider smaa

• tropit9
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 7 months ago #1 by tropit9 new here+ rise of the tomb raider smaa was created by tropit9
hello everyone! i am trying to play rise of the tomb raider with the smaa reshade. i have 980 ti and 1920x1080 res.

i downloaded the latest version today. added rottor exe from steam file, choose 3d310+ and selected only smaa. reshade does appear when i start the game at top left corner, and anti aliasing is set to off from launcher, but no effect on actuall game. it'slike not anti aliasing at all, despite the fact i have installed reshade...
did i miss something? please help me play this game! i don't want to give up vxao and with 2ssaa it's killing my framrates... thanks in advance!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Martigen
More
5 years 7 months ago #2 by Martigen Replied by Martigen on topic new here+ rise of the tomb raider smaa
Press Shift-F2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.