GTA IV official patch 1.0.0.8 and Reshade

• Heroflex
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 6 months ago #1 by Heroflex GTA IV official patch 1.0.0.8 and Reshade was created by Heroflex
The Reshade compatibility entry for this game says Perfect but it absolutely isn't. Reshade installs and I can access it's menu in-game but if I turn any shader on the performance tanks into single digits and the screen flickers. There are multiple compile errors and warnings in the log. Effects appear hugely exaggerated when on. I've tried disabling full screen optimizations but then the game won't load at all. I made sure the steam overlay was on and activated the fps display, which was suggested in some forum posts I saw but it did nothing. This is the most up to date version of the game, the patch is two years old now and comes as standard with the steam version of the game. So why isn't Reshade working? Is there something else I can do? I don't want to downgrade the game to a lower patch. Any help or insight would be great please. Thanks in advance!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.