Errors

• Antloin
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 4 months ago #1 by Antloin Errors was created by Antloin
I am not really sure what's the problem, but these errors appear whenever I start Garry's Mod.
I am not sure if this is the source of one problem, but my screen turns ridiculously bright, here's the video you can see this glitch

I have also screenshotted the error log imgur.com/a/AQu7o2l
Please help me, I just can't look at the screen.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Marty McFly
More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #2 by Marty McFly Replied by Marty McFly on topic Errors
The yellow ones are basically warnings, some of which you may disregard. The red ones are the important ones, magic bloom refused to compile apparently, since it's broken for ReShade 4.0. That might be where your brightness problems come from.

In any case, those are problems caused by shaders and not ReShade itself so it's up to the developers of said shaders to fix this.

Just FYI, ReShade spits out this log as a text file in the game folder where the ReShade DLL is located, so you don't need to screenshot the whole thing ;)
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by Marty McFly.

• Antloin
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 4 months ago #3 by Antloin Replied by Antloin on topic Errors

Marty McFly wrote: The yellow ones are basically warnings, some of which you may disregard. The red ones are the important ones, magic bloom refused to compile apparently, since it's broken for ReShade 4.0. That might be where your brightness problems come from.

In any case, those are problems caused by shaders and not ReShade itself so it's up to the developers of said shaders to fix this.

Just FYI, ReShade spits out this log as a text file in the game folder where the ReShade DLL is located, so you don't need to screenshot the whole thing ;)

Thanks for the information, but I've disabled every reshader in game and problems still appear, I have also deleted magicboom.fx file

• Antloin
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 3 months ago #4 by Antloin Replied by Antloin on topic Errors
Still waiting for a solution...

• crosire
More
5 years 3 months ago #5 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Errors
You are using a way outdated ReShade version. Update to the latest one.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.