shaders not having same settings?

• epargg
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #1 by epargg shaders not having same settings? was created by epargg
So i was using reshade on games before and i had some really good settings that i liked. i used the preset shaders like. "AmbientLight.fx, Bloom.fx, Colourfulness.fx, Levels.fx, LumaSharpen.fx, and Technicolor2.fx." I built a new pc and redownloaded the same version of reshade that i was using before. which was 3.0.8. But when i try and load the same presets it seems that the settings are not the same as before. There is a lot less options on them. and most of them have hardly any settings now. Would just like to know if there was a way i could get them back or if i am just doing something wrong. Ill add some photos for comparison. Thanks

AmbientLight.fx before: prntscr.com/m22t8h
AmbientLight.fx after: prntscr.com/m22tdh

Bloom.fx before: prntscr.com/m22tgh
Bloom.fx after: prntscr.com/m22tls

Colourfulness.fx before: prntscr.com/m22tq0
Colourfulness.fx after: prntscr.com/m22tup

Levels.fx before: prntscr.com/m22u1g
Levels.fx after: prntscr.com/m22tz0

LumaSharpen.fx before: prntscr.com/m22u3t
LumaSharpen.fx after: prntscr.com/m22u7o

Technicolor2.fx before: prntscr.com/m22ufh
Technicolor2.fx after: prntscr.com/m22udb
Last edit: 5 years 3 months ago by epargg.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
5 years 3 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic shaders not having same settings?
The latest shaders need ReShade 4.0 to work correctly.

• alanrogger007
More
5 years 2 months ago #3 by alanrogger007 Replied by alanrogger007 on topic shaders not having same settings?
When I tried to change the settings then suddenly everything crashed and not working at all.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.