How can I get splitscreen working?

• kgonepostl
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 2 months ago #1 by kgonepostl How can I get splitscreen working? was created by kgonepostl
Can't find the shader. It's just not there. Any way to get this working? I enabled
[Splitscreen.fx] splitscreen_mode=1 but it does nothing. Reshade 4.1, Resident Evil 2 Remake

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic How can I get splitscreen working?
Move the "Before" technique to the top of your effect list and the "After" technique at the bottom. Then enable both.
Last edit: 5 years 2 months ago by crosire.

• kgonepostl
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 2 months ago #3 by kgonepostl Replied by kgonepostl on topic How can I get splitscreen working?
I have absolutely no idea what that means.

• seri14
More
5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #4 by seri14 Replied by seri14 on topic How can I get splitscreen working?
when executing "Before", It keep the current Displaying Screen colors at timing it executing.
when executing "After", It restore the Displaying Screen colors using colors kept when "Before".
Last edit: 5 years 2 months ago by seri14.

• kgonepostl
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #5 by kgonepostl Replied by kgonepostl on topic How can I get splitscreen working?
How do I accomplish what it is you're talking about? I have no idea where to start. I'm using a preset. I don't know how to make my own.
Last edit: 5 years 2 months ago by kgonepostl.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.