[SOLVED] Tonemap does nothing - is this normal?

• jbrowser
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 2 months ago #1 by jbrowser Tonemap does nothing - is this normal? was created by jbrowser
Title is self-explanatory: Tonemap setting in ReShade has zero effect.
This doesn't seem normal - searching around it appears this setting is supposed to impact gamma (among other things). But, as stated, it doesn't do a thing ATM. Any help greatly appreciated, TYIA

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Duran.te
More
5 years 2 months ago #2 by Duran.te Replied by Duran.te on topic Tonemap does nothing - is this normal?
That's pretty strange. Other effects works fine?
Waiting to solve this issue try using Lightroom.fx by Marty McFly. It's included in qUINT collection:
link: reshade.me/forum/shader-presentation/4393-quint

• jbrowser
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 2 months ago #3 by jbrowser Replied by jbrowser on topic Tonemap does nothing - is this normal?
Yes, the other effects work fine...because most of them have defaults with noticeable effects.
I am a new user, and the problem was having the "performance mode" button clicked in the bottom.
"But there's a tutorial," you might say. Mine was glitched - not sure what I did to finally get it to run but needless to say it came a day late and a dollar short. Tonemap works as intended - how do I mark this thread resolved?

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.