MXAO is lagging behind the models

• nakte
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #1 by nakte MXAO is lagging behind the models was created by nakte
It seems like the "shadows" from MXAO are a few framaes behind the models
Example: i.gyazo.com/11b6fd1bb27e676d7c60e82e65888809.jpg
and uhm: i.gyazo.com/847d6ff476dff92cd5a59ed25a0d17e9.mp4

edit: I've tried running the game in 1080p and 4k, and without other reshade techniques in case performance was an issue.

any help is appreciated
Last edit: 5 years 1 month ago by nakte.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Marty McFly
More
5 years 1 month ago #2 by Marty McFly Replied by Marty McFly on topic MXAO is lagging behind the models
Seems like the depth buffer is lagging behind, MXAO can't fix this. The problem should be existant with all depth-depending shaders so if you use DisplayDepth for example, it should also show this behaviour.

• nakte
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #3 by nakte Replied by nakte on topic MXAO is lagging behind the models
ah damn ok, you dont happen to know if theres some general fix for something like this? Thanks for your response.
edit: also mxao looks sick, good job.
edit: Theres a tool for nier automata which has a built in version of reshade, and when I use that it seems to be working fine. It'd still be cool if there was a fix for the official reshade because the custom version is kinda broken in some other aspects. screen capture: i.gyazo.com/cfc425f48fb3727a9db66b2d23a59bd2.mp4
Last edit: 5 years 1 month ago by nakte.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.