Depth Buffer not working in Battlefield 3

• Stellasin
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 10 months ago #1 by Stellasin Depth Buffer not working in Battlefield 3 was created by Stellasin
Long story short, I've been trying to get the depth buffer working in battlefield 3 for quite a while now. I can't use effects like DOF or MXAO due to this. The display depth shader just shows a white screen. What am I missing here? I even saw a video where a guy used Marty's RT shader in bf3 which requires the depth buffer too.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• brazzjazz
More
4 years 8 months ago #2 by brazzjazz Replied by brazzjazz on topic Depth Buffer not working in Battlefield 3

Stellasin wrote: Long story short, I've been trying to get the depth buffer working in battlefield 3 for quite a while now. I can't use effects like DOF or MXAO due to this. The display depth shader just shows a white screen. What am I missing here? I even saw a video where a guy used Marty's RT shader in bf3 which requires the depth buffer too.

Have you tried disabling MSAA?

• brazzjazz
More
4 years 8 months ago #3 by brazzjazz Replied by brazzjazz on topic Depth Buffer not working in Battlefield 3
Wait, are you trying to use depth buffer in multiplayer? Because it is automatically disabled for anti-cheat reasons.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.