displaydepth problem in stalker Anomaly

• reter
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 10 months ago #1 by reter displaydepth problem in stalker Anomaly was created by reter
when i try to enable display depth i get this i.imgur.com/sOxjT1m.jpg

i'm playing in a 21:9 screen, does it matter?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
4 years 10 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic displaydepth problem in stalker Anomaly
That's the shadow map depth buffer. Select a different one.

• reter
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 10 months ago #3 by reter Replied by reter on topic displaydepth problem in stalker Anomaly
i tried all the buffers but seems that the "shadow buffer" isnthe only that display something... the others are all black/white purple (i already tried to change the global preprocessors but nothing changes)

• sezi
More
4 years 8 months ago #4 by sezi Replied by sezi on topic displaydepth problem in stalker Anomaly
having the same prob. anyopne got a fix?

• starpaw
More
4 years 7 months ago - 4 years 7 months ago #5 by starpaw Replied by starpaw on topic displaydepth problem in stalker Anomaly

reter wrote: i tried all the buffers but seems that the "shadow buffer" isnthe only that display something... the others are all black/white purple (i already tried to change the global preprocessors but nothing changes)

It works fine. Disable in-game AA > quit game > reload game.
Logarithmic, reverse and upside-down should all be set to 0.
DX11, Copy the depth-buffer.

If even works with qUINT_rtgi albeit with glitchy edges.

Newer ReShade builds 4.4.0+ do not require the depth-buffer to be copied.
Last edit: 4 years 7 months ago by starpaw.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.