Reshade Never Works With F1 or Shift/F2.

• ThisSomeBS
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 6 months ago #1 by ThisSomeBS Reshade Never Works With F1 or Shift/F2. was created by ThisSomeBS
The most recent version opens with the Home key, i can select reshades no problem.

I need to use an older version and no matter what i cant open the interface on any version using F1 or Shift/F2, i have used all of them. The message shows up everytime, says press F1 or says press F2/Shift. I cant use the menu to select any reshades. This is on ALL games, please note this.

But as i said, it works for the newest version using HOME.

Thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• JBeckman
More
4 years 6 months ago - 4 years 6 months ago #2 by JBeckman Replied by JBeckman on topic Reshade Never Works With F1 or Shift/F2.
Settings file should be able to force it to whatever key combination is desirable. :)

So either check what it's set to in there or adjust it manually and that should fix it.

[INPUT]
KeyMenu=113,0,1

F2 and then Shift for how it worked in earlier versions.
(I am pretty sure the first zero is for CTRL and enabled or disabled.)

EDIT: I think this covers the keys and which numbers correspond to what.
cherrytree.at/misc/vk.htm

EDIT: As for the settings file well DXGI.ini or D3D9.ini, D3D11.ini, OpenGL32.ini and let's see I believe ReShade or ReShade32 and ReShade64 .ini is the fallback if there's nothing else usually following what the .DLL file itself is named as.
Last edit: 4 years 6 months ago by JBeckman.

• ThisSomeBS
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 6 months ago #3 by ThisSomeBS Replied by ThisSomeBS on topic Reshade Never Works With F1 or Shift/F2.
Good lookin bro

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.