Can't get SweetFX to work with DirectX11

• Garuna
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 5 months ago #1 by Garuna Can't get SweetFX to work with DirectX11 was created by Garuna
I'm trying to run a preset i found on sfx.thelazy.net for Batman Arkham Origins. I downloaded SweetFX and replaced the default preset with the one i downloaded and placed all the files in the game folder where it's executable is. At first SweetFX didn't work but once i disabled the Steam overlay it did. However the game launched with DirectX 9 instead of DirectX11. I tried renaming files named dxgi to d3d11 but i got several errors like "the procedure entry point createDXGIFactory2 could not be located.". After these errors the game did launch but again, it launched in DirectX 9. How do i get it to work in DirectX 11?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Can't get SweetFX to work with DirectX11
SweetFX doesn't work on Windows 10 anymore in DX11. You need to use ReShade.
Last edit: 4 years 5 months ago by crosire.

• Garuna
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 5 months ago #3 by Garuna Replied by Garuna on topic Can't get SweetFX to work with DirectX11
Is there any way to use the presets found on sfx.thelazy.net with ReShade?

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.