Red Dead Redemption 2 Reshade/Marty McFly RT shade

• AmbrusFernas
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 4 months ago #1 by AmbrusFernas Red Dead Redemption 2 Reshade/Marty McFly RT shade was created by AmbrusFernas
So I'm running Pascal's Beta RT shader with the latest Reshade and it all works for the most part and looks gorgeous, but if I hit escape, the screen goes mostly black like all the shadows in a radius of 100 feet turn black and I can't see anything. Also there is some graphical corruption in the menus also. Opening the Reshade interface and reloading fixes the graphics, but only until I open a menu again. Also, what do you do to get rid of the jaggies when using Reshade? Since we can't use in-game AA with Reshade. SMAA helps a little but not much. I'm running RDR2 on an i7-8700k, 32 gigs DDR RAM, and an RTX 2080ti with the latest Nvidia drivers released the other day (441.20).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• klotim
More
4 years 4 months ago #2 by klotim Replied by klotim on topic Red Dead Redemption 2 Reshade/Marty McFly RT shade

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.