WİTCHER 3 MXAO PROBLEM

• GrandMa
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 3 months ago - 4 years 3 months ago #1 by GrandMa WİTCHER 3 MXAO PROBLEM was created by GrandMa
Hi guys i have some questions.I have just donwloaded the reshade fow witcher 3 for immersive gameplay(using mxao and fxaa).Everthing looks perfect but these:
1-In cutscenes backgorund looks blury(it's not because motion blur,it just looks odd)
2-when bloom is active and put my character between sun and camera,my character looks like uncolored character model like this( i.materialise.com/blog/en/how-to-get-sta...jonathan-williamson/ )

I dont't know what cause it but that's what i think about it:
1-does it need rtx card?
2-is it unsolvable thing?
3-because i'm using average graphic card(gt 1030)
4-And pls help me i want to play the game with it
Last edit: 4 years 3 months ago by GrandMa.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• WINDWAIK3R
More
4 years 3 months ago #2 by WINDWAIK3R Replied by WINDWAIK3R on topic WİTCHER 3 MXAO PROBLEM
Image you provided doesn't exist or you're spamming promotion. or bad link for me
1: You never need an RTX card for reshade related items or any post processing injectors
2: FXAA likely causing blur, try SMAA but frankly for witcher 3 go to video setting and just up it from there. gt 1030 though, witcher 3? What fps are you even getting?
The charachter model though I can't help with, I don't understand how it would go uncolored from just bloom. Try downloading reshade and using ppfx bloom.
Are you using other mods?

• GrandMa
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 3 months ago #3 by GrandMa Replied by GrandMa on topic WİTCHER 3 MXAO PROBLEM
Thanks for returning and here is the real image www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/images/18912?BH=1
I'm getting 40-45 on high and 30 fps on ultra settings(hair works on but geralt)
Yea i'm using a lot of mods but nothing like reshade it's all about gameplay tweaks and texture mods.
I tried the ppfx but didn't like it.Thanks for the advise.

• klotim
More
4 years 3 months ago #4 by klotim Replied by klotim on topic WİTCHER 3 MXAO PROBLEM

GrandMa wrote: Thanks for returning and here is the real image www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/images/18912?BH=1
I'm getting 40-45 on high and 30 fps on ultra settings(hair works on but geralt)
Yea i'm using a lot of mods but nothing like reshade it's all about gameplay tweaks and texture mods.
I tried the ppfx but didn't like it.Thanks for the advise.

Thats because Reshade cant, in the pipeline identify if it should apply AO after or before bloom. This is why you see this.If it's game bloom, its nothing you can do about it. If its reshade bloom, apply the bloom after MXAO by moving the bloom after AO in the shader list.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GrandMa

• Uncle Crassius
More
4 years 3 months ago - 4 years 3 months ago #5 by Uncle Crassius Replied by Uncle Crassius on topic WİTCHER 3 MXAO PROBLEM

klotim wrote: If it's game bloom, its nothing you can do about it.

Except of course disable it and use reshade bloom instead. While you're at it, also disable godrays, it leads to similar issues.
Last edit: 4 years 3 months ago by Uncle Crassius.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.