Depth shaders aren't working.

• AmelieHawker
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 10 months ago #1 by AmelieHawker Depth shaders aren't working. was created by AmelieHawker
DisplayDepth or any other depth-based shaders aren't working. When I turn on DisplayDepth I see black and white screen, it's Star Stable Online and in this game it's possible to depth shaders work. I set, as I should RESHADE_DEPTH_INPUT_IS_REVERSED to 0 and turned off anti-aliasing. When I go into OpenGL tab and try open "Depth Buffers" it says
"High network activity discovered
Access to depth buffers is disabled to prevent exploitation"
How do I fix it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• BigBoiMan123
More
2 years 8 months ago #2 by BigBoiMan123 Replied by BigBoiMan123 on topic Depth shaders aren't working.
The only way to bypass this is to use a modified version of reshade that does not block depth buffer access in multiplayer games. The anti-cheat might block it though as when I tried to use a moded version my game would just not start.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.