Valorant won't start up dxgi.dll is missing from your computer

• nhawk822
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 8 months ago - 2 years 8 months ago #1 by nhawk822 Valorant won't start up dxgi.dll is missing from your computer was created by nhawk822
I've been trying to launch some of my directx11 games with reshade recently because i have it working on my other games such as roblox just fine, but when i try to launch it on valorant upon startup i get an error saying "dxgi.dll is missing from your computer. reinstalling the program may fix the issue". ive tried renaming the file to d3d11.dll and i get the same message except it's "d3d11.dll is missing from your computer. reinstalling the program may fix the issue" any recommendations on how to fix this? when i uninstall reshade the game works just fine, it just wont start with it installed.
Last edit: 2 years 8 months ago by nhawk822.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tojkar
More
2 years 8 months ago #2 by Tojkar Replied by Tojkar on topic Valorant won't start up dxgi.dll is missing from your computer
Two words: Anti Cheat.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.