Profile shortcut keys for quick switching

• drv30
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 6 months ago #1 by drv30 Profile shortcut keys for quick switching was created by drv30
Hello,

I really like this program, it is awesome. I would like to see a way to enable/disable the effects with a shortcut key as well as to switch from one profile to another with another key.
The reason for this is that sometimes, the game looks really good with some settings but then if I go to the game's main menu, it looks very bad and the text can become very blurry or difficult to read.
So my suggestion is that the user can set two shortcut keys so that specific settings can be toggled between the gameplay part of a game and the main menu part of the game.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• SiriusHours
More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #2 by SiriusHours Replied by SiriusHours on topic Profile shortcut keys for quick switching
what version are you using? 2.0 or 3.0

2.0 you can add toggle keys for each shader/effect in their respective file for example McFX.cfg open it, search RFX_ToggleKey and you will see that exact entry to apply the key, just rename it VK_blank. You can find keycodes here if needed pastebin.com/csHY60sh

3.0 is possible as well now ;) , Thanks crosire!! time to go mess about haha
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by SiriusHours.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.