keyboard navigation for menu when mouse is stuck

• AcidAesthetic
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #1 by AcidAesthetic keyboard navigation for menu when mouse is stuck was created by AcidAesthetic
I keep running into games where i cant use the menu cause the mouse wont respond :unsure: . sometimes i never get to use it cause it never works :( sometimes it works if i pause the game, depending on the game :dry: .. but pause menus usually always alter the gameplay image in the background, it gets blurry or gets tinted darker or worse, a totally different pause screen menu :blink: . so i cant effectively use the reshade console in-game, which is the whole point right? :side: haha but im not angry :) i just figured i could maybe suggest something useful or raise awareness to the issue. I really love reshade and use it on any game i can. :lol:

if you guys could make controls for us users to navigate, mouse free would even be nice. ;) controls could be displayed at the bottom. just in case the input still arent blocked off by the reshade menu, they could be uncommon keys to the usual game control schemes. like numpad or home/end/pgup/pgdwn keys. customizable would be nice too but i need to be able to navigate the menu at all if i were to do any kind of customising :lol:

thanks for the hard work and helping our games look beautiful :woohoo:
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by AcidAesthetic.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• AcidAesthetic
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 4 months ago #2 by AcidAesthetic Replied by AcidAesthetic on topic keyboard navigation for menu when mouse is stuck
seeing this suggestions area, this problem is pretty prevalent.. i think this may be an answer to the problem too haha i really hope!! haha i'll be so happy if i contributed in some way cause i've been using tf out of this

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.