More keybindes and XBOX 360 Controller support?

• Cilitbeng80
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #1 by Cilitbeng80 More keybindes and XBOX 360 Controller support? was created by Cilitbeng80
Hi,

last night I´ll tried to set some new keybinds. I wanna define keybinds to switch on and switch off the effects. At this time you can only toggle with 0x20 (spacebar).

And is it possible to give the XBOX 360 Controller keybinds / keycodes?

Cheers!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic More keybindes and XBOX 360 Controller support?
ReShade does not have any keybindings apart from the screenshot key. All other key bindings can be defined by the shader authors, so you cannot toggle with just spacebar, that's what MasterEffect is doing, but that's not how it has to be done. Yes, of course ReShade allows to toggle each effect on its own, but that has to be implemented by the shader author, in your case Marty McFly.

There don't seem to be virtual keycode definitions for the XBOX controller, that one needs to be handled via a separate API (XInput), which is not currently planned. I'll put it on the TODO list for future things though =).

• Ganossa
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #3 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic More keybindes and XBOX 360 Controller support?
You could also use AutoHotKey App to map yourself between XBOX controller and keyboard.

www.autohotkey.com/board/topic/111878-xb...oller-mapper-ahk-11/

• SunBroDave
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #4 by SunBroDave Replied by SunBroDave on topic More keybindes and XBOX 360 Controller support?
Xpadder works as well

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.