Discord Server for ReShade?

• Platinum
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #1 by Platinum Discord Server for ReShade? was created by Platinum
Hello guys, as you are already aware, Discord is one of the most used Gaming Communication tools which has now left Skype behind. Almost everyone is using it these days. I noticed there wasn't a server for ReShade, so I decided to open one for ease of discussion of mods and a place to discuss any sort of problems with quick response and help. Here's a link in case you want to join and help build up a community.
Here's a link: discord.gg/mUx6PkQ

If the server gets more attention, maybe it could be reshaped in the future.
Cya!
Last edit: 5 years 3 months ago by Platinum.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• seri14
More
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #2 by seri14 Replied by seri14 on topic Discord Server for ReShade?
I am worried that we will have to join your discord server in the future.
Last edit: 5 years 3 months ago by seri14.

• brazzjazz
More
5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #3 by brazzjazz Replied by brazzjazz on topic Discord Server for ReShade?
Good idea, for some reason it hasn't caught on properly yet. Strange, as there are quite a few forum members here.

I was expecting a ReShade server, though, ReShade is just a channel there.

I also found this one discord.me/page/reshade
even smaller, but only ReShade.

A Discord server based on "graphical enhancement" in general would make sense, such as ReShade + ENB + GeDoSaTo + DSR/VSR + Graphical mods etc.
Last edit: 5 years 1 month ago by brazzjazz.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.