Camera shake possible?

• CasePB
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 7 months ago #1 by CasePB Camera shake possible? was created by CasePB
Would it be possible for reshade to create a fake camera shake effect when doing something like shooting a gun?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Fu-Bama
More
4 years 7 months ago #2 by Fu-Bama Replied by Fu-Bama on topic Camera shake possible?
It is possible. The effect could get binding to the left mouse button.

• Fu-Bama
More
4 years 6 months ago - 3 years 4 months ago #3 by Fu-Bama Replied by Fu-Bama on topic Camera shake possible?

CasePB wrote: Would it be possible for reshade to create a fake camera shake effect when doing something like shooting a gun?

Try this shader: github.com/Fubaxiusz/fubax-shaders-dev/b...aders/ScreenShake.fx

It works best with OpenGL games, I'm yet to pinpoint the reason why.
Last edit: 3 years 4 months ago by Fu-Bama. Reason: repo update

• sergey petrov
More
3 years 5 months ago #4 by sergey petrov Replied by sergey petrov on topic Camera shake possible?
I have already tested ScreenShake.fx . Nice work ! But most of modern first-person-shooter games use more realistic effect to simulate gun recoil ( so-called "ScreenTilt.fx" ) . I mean it's not just shake of screen but also its tilt :
For sure , you can say : " Come on , man ! You are crazy , so silly game like GTA SA shall never looks like game on video above ! Never ! Neeeeeeeeever !!! "
Ok , i agree ! But only partly . Look what i have already done . Look ! Looooooooooooooooooooook !!!

So today , as you see , everything is possible ! Try to help me and other modders to bring in so silly game like GTA SA realistic physics like in game on video above .
So , couldn't you write ScreenTilt.fx for GTA SA ? Or , at least , give me clue how do write it or where to find it .

• EpicCarp
More
1 year 8 months ago #5 by EpicCarp Replied by EpicCarp on topic Camera shake possible?
do you know how to get it to be automatic? i need it to shake continuously when held

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.