Hotkey for cycling presets

• ArturoBandini
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 7 months ago #1 by ArturoBandini Hotkey for cycling presets was created by ArturoBandini
Hi crosire,
I would really appreciate to have a keyboard hotkey (shortcut) to cycle through different presets. It's already possible to switch between them by clicking the buttons left to the current preset within the gui. Changing presets by just pressing a keyboard shortcut without having to enter the gui and using the mouse would be a great benefit.
Btw: Thank you for dedicating so much time and work on reshade. It' a great piece of software!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
4 years 6 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Hotkey for cycling presets

• ArturoBandini
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 6 months ago #3 by ArturoBandini Replied by ArturoBandini on topic Hotkey for cycling presets
Great :woohoo:
What a coincidence!
I'm looking forward for the merged files, so I can go on with my project :cheer:
Thank you very much.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.