Option to chain load another proxy dll?

• v00d00m4n
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 11 months ago #1 by v00d00m4n Option to chain load another proxy dll? was created by v00d00m4n
I dont see any documented option to chain load another library to combine reshade with other graphical and general fixes that may use same dll as reshade does, in old binotalaurs's injector there was few lines like:

/*
/ Misc settings /
'
*/
// You can load and chain other DirectX wrappers (ENB, Helix, Windower...)
// If the external wrapper is already named d3d9.dll, rename it into
// something else like "d3d9_enb.dll" (note that even if this is commented it actually works)

// external_d3d9_wrapper = dpfix.dll
// external_dxgi_wrapper = none

and i could combine it with anything.

in case of reshade there must be lines for each dll it takes place of.

external_d3d10_wrapper = none
external_d3d11_wrapper = none
external_opengl_wrapper = none
etc

can we have some or do we have some? I wisth to combine reshade with helixmod and 3dmigoto and then chain load game specific fixes like dpfix or dsfix, unfortunatelly right now i can use only fix or reshade (since helixmod and migoto can chain load libs and since dpfix cant i cant put extra proxy in this chain).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Kleio420
More
8 years 11 months ago #2 by Kleio420 Replied by Kleio420 on topic Option to chain load another proxy dll?
i think you need to use a dll injector to get it working with another one and load it after reshade has started. Enb has a injector like this btw might try using it see if it does anything

• crosire
More
8 years 11 months ago #3 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Option to chain load another proxy dll?

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.