Reshade Front End...

• AKMARK5000
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 10 months ago #1 by AKMARK5000 Reshade Front End... was created by AKMARK5000
I think ReShade would benifit from a front-end launcher for Reshade...

Example;
Terrasque's Sweetfx Configurator is the front-end program for SweetFX 1.5.1. It has really user-friendly GUI interface to edit the SweetFX settings. I think it jump started the popularity of SweetFX.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Kleio420
More
8 years 10 months ago #2 by Kleio420 Replied by Kleio420 on topic Reshade Front End...

AKMARK5000 wrote: I think ReShade would benifit from a front-end launcher for Reshade...

Example;
Terrasque's Sweetfx Configurator is the front-end program for SweetFX 1.5.1. It has really user-friendly GUI interface to edit the SweetFX settings. I think it jump started the popularity of SweetFX.

this is being worked on , as is it going to be a in game overlay like enb is idk but they are working on a config tool should be out shortly

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.