TheLazy presets not working with reshade 1.0

• kgonepostl
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 8 months ago #1 by kgonepostl TheLazy presets not working with reshade 1.0 was created by kgonepostl
Downloaded a bunch of presets from the lazy. I can't figure out how to import them into my games. Can somebody give me a quick guide on how to make manually downloaded lazy presets work with REshade 1.0?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Ganossa
More
8 years 7 months ago #2 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic TheLazy presets not working with reshade 1.0
Use the theLazy.Net feature in the mediator. It helps you look for compatible presets and also lets you apply them with one click :)

• kgonepostl
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 7 months ago #3 by kgonepostl Replied by kgonepostl on topic TheLazy presets not working with reshade 1.0
I would, but when I try to add the game killing floor 2, mediator comes up with the wrong game !

• Ganossa
More
8 years 7 months ago #4 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic TheLazy presets not working with reshade 1.0
There is a display bug for the game name of a theLazy.net game name but what do you mean by "trying to add the game"?
Creating an app profile for the game?
Whats the game name it give you?

• kgonepostl
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #5 by kgonepostl Replied by kgonepostl on topic TheLazy presets not working with reshade 1.0
When I use mediator to download a preset using the "the lazy.net connect" option, mediator grabs the wrong game. It brings up the wrong game in mediator. Look:

Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by kgonepostl.

• Ganossa
More
8 years 7 months ago #6 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic TheLazy presets not working with reshade 1.0
I cannot see the picture.

The presets are called global presets and the mediator is a central tool for all your games. Therefore, presets are not bound to a game, you can apply them to any game you want. There are 2 ways to apply a theLazy.Net preset from within the mediator:

A- select an application profile > crawl and find the preset you want > download and apply the preset

B- crawl and find the preset you want > download and apply the preset to your current configuration > add the preset to your global presets > load it later for any app/game

• kgonepostl
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #7 by kgonepostl Replied by kgonepostl on topic TheLazy presets not working with reshade 1.0
Won't even let me select a local preset. I select the folder where the presets are and it won't allow me to select a preset. I need a step by step to figure out how to do this because everything I tried hasn't worked. This is broken.

Edit: I've fixed the picture with my previous post. Make sure to check out my previous post with the updated picture.

Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by kgonepostl.

• Ganossa
More
8 years 7 months ago #8 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic TheLazy presets not working with reshade 1.0
Still no picture for me. Maybe a phone problem, will check again when coming home.

• Ganossa
More
8 years 7 months ago #9 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic TheLazy presets not working with reshade 1.0
Now I can see the picture.
Seems the mediator looks in the wrong/default location for your preset. Can you check the PresetPath value in ReShade/PersonalFiles/Global.ini?

• kgonepostl
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 7 months ago #10 by kgonepostl Replied by kgonepostl on topic TheLazy presets not working with reshade 1.0
PresetPath:C:\Presets

• kgonepostl
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 7 months ago #11 by kgonepostl Replied by kgonepostl on topic TheLazy presets not working with reshade 1.0
Any idea what's wrong? We just want a simple way to use the presets we downloaded off thelazy man!

• kgonepostl
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 7 months ago #12 by kgonepostl Replied by kgonepostl on topic TheLazy presets not working with reshade 1.0
Hello?

• p4s
More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #13 by p4s Replied by p4s on topic TheLazy presets not working with reshade 1.0
I have the same problem. How can i use a preset that i directly downloaded from the website? I want to play Life is strange with ReShade but the mediator always shows presets from Arma 3 and not from Life is Strange which are avaible on the website!

WHY IS THERE NO OPTION TO USE A .TXT YOU DOWNLOADED FROM THE WEBSITE? I have change every damn bar in the mediator with the mouse!
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by p4s.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.