windows 10 reshade 1.00 or 1.92

• MasterKairi0
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 6 months ago #1 by MasterKairi0 windows 10 reshade 1.00 or 1.92 was created by MasterKairi0
neither working for me in windows 10 they did on win 8.1 same exact games they just dont work in game it says enabled or disabled when i press scrl lock as i am supposed to it takes screenshots though for some reason ...please help me im frustrated at this ..also when i press to enable or disable nothing changes and i have vibrance at 0.75 so you can imagine it would pop immediately but in game nothing changes and it looks washed out like it normally does without reshade

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• kolle128
More
8 years 6 months ago #2 by kolle128 Replied by kolle128 on topic windows 10 reshade 1.00 or 1.92
Yeah, windows 10 definitely introduces some new compatibility issues. I tried it on World of Warcraft under windows 10. DX11 caused the game to freeze with black screen (worked fine on win 8.1), if the game is set to DX9 it still works tough.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.