[SOLVED] I'm getting a wall of red text about syntax errors

• mannygt
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 6 months ago #1 by mannygt I'm getting a wall of red text about syntax errors was created by mannygt
Hello to all :)
I'm trying to install Reshade 1.0 and Framework in Skyrim
However I'm getting a wall of red text about syntax error in #include
I see the first lines are related to a missing folder "common". How can I fix this?
Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
8 years 6 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic I'm getting a wall of red text about syntax errors
Make sure all files all folders from the download exist, especially the "ReShade" folder with all its subfolders and shader files.

• mannygt
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 6 months ago #3 by mannygt Replied by mannygt on topic I'm getting a wall of red text about syntax errors
Thanks for your reply. I checked everything. The folder "common" doesn't exist.

• crosire
More
8 years 6 months ago #4 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic I'm getting a wall of red text about syntax errors
That's because there is no "Common" folder anymore, there was one in previous versions. That means the preset you downloaded is for an old version and no longer compatible. Please do a fresh installation and check again.

• mannygt
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 6 months ago #5 by mannygt Replied by mannygt on topic I'm getting a wall of red text about syntax errors
Thank you.
I have redownloaded Reshade+Framework 1.0.0 but instead of using Mediator, I did manual installation. Now everything works properly.

I'm using it on Skyrim. Could I may ask if there are some news about depth buffer? I know (and I see) there are problems with SAO.

Thanks again.

• crosire
More
8 years 6 months ago #6 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic I'm getting a wall of red text about syntax errors

mannygt wrote: I'm using it on Skyrim. Could I may ask if there are some news about depth buffer?

Works, but only limited. It flickers a lot.

• mannygt
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 6 months ago #7 by mannygt Replied by mannygt on topic I'm getting a wall of red text about syntax errors
Yes, I know.

Thank you :)

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.