[SOLVED] Getting an error When trying to use it with Gw2!

• Gw2NeedHelp
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #1 by Gw2NeedHelp Getting an error When trying to use it with Gw2! was created by Gw2NeedHelp
I have been using reshade for a couple weeks now without any problem, about 2 days ago when launching GW2 with reshade, the launcher writes "reading address 1/8... err"
it does it all the way from 1/8 to 8/8. its been like that ever since.
I am loving this software, please help me with this issue :)

Edit: Seems like an hooking issue, disabled razer synapse, and it works now. Issue solved.
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by Gw2NeedHelp.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• iAnimeDeath
More
8 years 6 months ago #2 by iAnimeDeath Replied by iAnimeDeath on topic Getting an error When trying to use it with Gw2!
Weird that Razer Synapse would be the cause of it. Though now I am wondering if that causes other crashes in other games such as Witcher 3 and such with Reshade and stuff active.

• Gw2NeedHelp
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 6 months ago #3 by Gw2NeedHelp Replied by Gw2NeedHelp on topic Getting an error When trying to use it with Gw2!
It didn't crash, it just couldent load reshade in the first place :)

• crosire
More
8 years 6 months ago #4 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Getting an error When trying to use it with Gw2!
Razer Synapse is listed as not compatible on the compatibility page ;) .

• iAnimeDeath
More
8 years 6 months ago #5 by iAnimeDeath Replied by iAnimeDeath on topic Getting an error When trying to use it with Gw2!

crosire wrote: Razer Synapse is listed as not compatible on the compatibility page ;) .

Having it installed would it still have issues? Now I am really surprised because I have Razer keyboard and mouse. I normally have the service disabled but maybe it still running in background. Thanks for the heads up Crosire. Maybe that is why Witcher 3 was crashing for me.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.