[SOLVED] How do i install reshade for TF2?

• Rei
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #1 by Rei How do i install reshade for TF2? was created by Rei
I'm new to this and i dont know how to install reshade . I am using DX 9 as well , i have tried putting the file(the one with the reshade setup) i extracted into the bin folder , but when i go in game , tf2 crashes
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by Rei.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
8 years 6 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic How do i install reshade for TF2?
Disable any external overlay, screen recording, streaming, game boosting or similar software (i.e. Dxtory, Razer Synapse, ...).

• Rei
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 5 months ago #3 by Rei Replied by Rei on topic How do i install reshade for TF2?
So do i install it like in this video ?

The person puts all the files extracted from the rar to the bin folder

• crosire
More
8 years 5 months ago #4 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic How do i install reshade for TF2?
That video is pretty old and rather outdated. But anyway, crashing suggests that ReShade is loading already (bin folder should be correct for Source games like TF2, don't forget to rename ReShade32.dll to d3d9.dll too), but some external software is conflicting as mentioned.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rei

• Rei
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 5 months ago #5 by Rei Replied by Rei on topic How do i install reshade for TF2?
I see,thanks !

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.