[SOLVED] LordsOfTheFallen crash on startup with sweetfx 2.0

• cora007
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #1 by cora007 LordsOfTheFallen crash on startup with sweetfx 2.0 was created by cora007
my game is crashing the moment i launch it. i delete/rename dxgi.dll and no crash. i use latest version of sweetfx 2.0 in majority of my games, and i have this problem only on this game. i also tried reshade only and mastereffect, and still crashing

i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff127/Gioris...tled_zpsibulgb4a.jpg
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by cora007.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• piltrafus
More
8 years 5 months ago #2 by piltrafus Replied by piltrafus on topic LordsOfTheFallen crash on startup with sweetfx 2.0
It's working for me.
make sure you use the 64bit reshade version if you have a 64bit system. Lords of the fallen is a 64bit game in those systems.

• cora007
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #3 by cora007 Replied by cora007 on topic LordsOfTheFallen crash on startup with sweetfx 2.0
lucky you then. i use the 64bit version ofc. if i where to use the 32bit reshade, the game would start, but the preset won't work

• crosire
More
8 years 5 months ago #4 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic LordsOfTheFallen crash on startup with sweetfx 2.0
Crashing in the compiling step usually means you are missing some important Direct3D components which are part of the June 2010 end-user runtime: www.microsoft.com/download/details.aspx?id=8109

• cora007
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #5 by cora007 Replied by cora007 on topic LordsOfTheFallen crash on startup with sweetfx 2.0
in which location i extract it?

• crosire
More
8 years 5 months ago #6 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic LordsOfTheFallen crash on startup with sweetfx 2.0
Which files? Just install it. If you mean the setup, just follow its instructions. The setup location does not matter.

• cora007
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 5 months ago #7 by cora007 Replied by cora007 on topic LordsOfTheFallen crash on startup with sweetfx 2.0
i did this and still crashing

• crosire
More
8 years 5 months ago #8 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic LordsOfTheFallen crash on startup with sweetfx 2.0
Make sure there exists a "D3DCompiler_43.dll" in "\Windows\SysWOW64".

• cora007
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 5 months ago #9 by cora007 Replied by cora007 on topic LordsOfTheFallen crash on startup with sweetfx 2.0
yes i have it. i have D3DCompiler_33 till _47, and in game folder i have d3dcompiler_46 and xinput_1.3

• crosire
More
8 years 5 months ago #10 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic LordsOfTheFallen crash on startup with sweetfx 2.0
Then this is another problem. Most likely some other software interfering. Shut down all overlays, screen recorders, streaming tools, game boosters or similar (like DxTory or Rayzer Synapse).

• cora007
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #11 by cora007 Replied by cora007 on topic LordsOfTheFallen crash on startup with sweetfx 2.0
i don't use razer synapse, dxtory, screen recorders, and i have already disabled steam overlay. i only have ccleaner, advanced system care(booster is disabled), power iso etc. this is my process list s242.photobucket.com/user/Gioris/media/153_zpsvp92qpfx.jpg.html . i put the injector i try to use on this game(sweetfx 2.0 19.2-i've also tried older versions and 1.0.0-, and still crash) to Witcher 3, Mad Max, Tales of Zestiria, and all work

• crosire
More
8 years 5 months ago #12 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic LordsOfTheFallen crash on startup with sweetfx 2.0
RadeonPro could be a problem (some part of it is running apparently).

• cora007
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 5 months ago #13 by cora007 Replied by cora007 on topic LordsOfTheFallen crash on startup with sweetfx 2.0
it wasn't RadeonPro, but i finally got it working. i copy-paste d3dcompiler_43, d3dx9_43 and d3dx11_43 from Project Cars, and not it's working

• crosire
More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #14 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic LordsOfTheFallen crash on startup with sweetfx 2.0
Strange. Something must be wrong with the D3DCompiler binary in your system folder. Anyway, glad to hear it's working now.
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by crosire.

• cora007
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 5 months ago #15 by cora007 Replied by cora007 on topic LordsOfTheFallen crash on startup with sweetfx 2.0
it's the only game i had problem with sweetfx etc injectors. in every other game i have, i've never met any problem at all

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.