[SOLVED] Street Fighter V Beta

• Sh1nRa358
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 6 months ago #1 by Sh1nRa358 Street Fighter V Beta was created by Sh1nRa358
Doesn't seem to be working for SFV Beta on steam. It says DX11 but nothing's happening with it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• JBeckman
More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #2 by JBeckman Replied by JBeckman on topic Street Fighter V Beta
Street Fighter V uses UE4 which currently has a compatibility problem with ReShade as I understood it.
(Some type of protection that requires a workaround as to not have the injection blocked I think it was, was working for a couple of UE4 versions actually but then broke again in newer builds of the engine and games using said newer builds.)

EDIT: A new version of ReShade (And the shader pack and the Mediator utility for managing configurations easier.) is in the works but there's no ETA yet.
(They'll probably announce version 1.1 or what it might be called when it's closer to release ready or how to say.)
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by JBeckman.

• Sh1nRa358
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 5 months ago #3 by Sh1nRa358 Replied by Sh1nRa358 on topic Street Fighter V Beta
Nevermind. The exe in the main directory is a trap xD
The real exe is in a folder in the binaries folder. It works. My bad.

• JBeckman
More
8 years 5 months ago #4 by JBeckman Replied by JBeckman on topic Street Fighter V Beta
So it works, well that's excellent then. :)

And yeah many UE4 titles use a sort of launcher in the base folder that's a few hundred KB or so in size and then a main exe in the project folder (Differs in name depending on what the developer has named the project.) and in there a ./binaries/win32 or ./binaries/win64 folder path to the actual game exe. :)

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.