scarface reshade texture glitch!

• Quentin-Tarantino
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 5 months ago #1 by Quentin-Tarantino scarface reshade texture glitch! was created by Quentin-Tarantino
Game is using d3d9.dll already so hooking is working but i am getting awful texture glitches

Any work around?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
8 years 5 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic scarface reshade texture glitch!
Are you sure it's not D3D8? How do these texture glitches look like?

• Quentin-Tarantino
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 5 months ago #3 by Quentin-Tarantino Replied by Quentin-Tarantino on topic scarface reshade texture glitch!
The game already has a d3d9.dll in it's directory after install.

So when it is overwritten by Reshades .dll the game just functions with really bad glitches everywhere {Missing Textures}

But maybe Radeon Pro could be a option.

• crosire
More
8 years 5 months ago #4 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic scarface reshade texture glitch!
Ah, that's what you meant. Try to inject via ENBInjector, without replacing the games d3d9.dll.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quentin-Tarantino

• Quentin-Tarantino
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 5 months ago #5 by Quentin-Tarantino Replied by Quentin-Tarantino on topic scarface reshade texture glitch!

crosire wrote: Ah, that's what you meant. Try to inject via ENBInjector, without replacing the games d3d9.dll.

I got it working with ReadonPro and older Sfx. I will try the ENBInjector also Thanks :)

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.