[SOLVED] Fallout 4 can't use ReShade & ENB at the same time

• MonarchX
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 5 months ago #1 by MonarchX Fallout 4 can't use ReShade & ENB at the same time was created by MonarchX
I managed to get all ENB-supporting games I have (GTA V, Vampire: Bloodlines, Black Mesa, Skyrim, few others) to work with ENB and ReShade at the same time by using the following enblocal.ini values:
[PROXY]
EnableProxyLibrary=true
InitProxyFunctions=false
ProxyLibrary=ReShade64.dll

Fallout 4, however, does not allow ReShade from launching using the lines above. Has anyone managed to get both - Fallout 4 ENB 0.280 to work with the latest ReShade?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Kleio420
More
8 years 5 months ago #2 by Kleio420 Replied by Kleio420 on topic Fallout 4 can't use ReShade & ENB at the same time

MonarchX wrote: I managed to get all ENB-supporting games I have (GTA V, Vampire: Bloodlines, Black Mesa, Skyrim, few others) to work with ENB and ReShade at the same time by using the following enblocal.ini values:
[PROXY]
EnableProxyLibrary=true
InitProxyFunctions=false
ProxyLibrary=ReShade64.dll

Fallout 4, however, does not allow ReShade from launching using the lines above. Has anyone managed to get both - Fallout 4 ENB 0.280 to work with the latest ReShade?

the enb creator hates the idea of reshade being generic and thinks its stupid from the way ive read his posts , so i doubt he will ever do anything other then by accident that enables reshade to work without issue if its not working atm. Reshade should be working there are users on the nexus who have stated so and dont get hung up on a early build of enb he is going to do serious changes im sure over the next few months if he even keeps working on it which with how quick he quit working on gta wouldnt suprise me if he did quit

• roxahris
More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #3 by roxahris Replied by roxahris on topic Fallout 4 can't use ReShade & ENB at the same time

Kleio420 wrote: words

All the ignorance in this post.

Anyway, you can't load ReShade through ENB. Instead, take the ReShade lines out of your enblocal.ini and rename ReShade's DLL to dxgi.dll. You should then have d3d11.dll and d3dcompiler_46e.dll from ENB, and dxgi.dll from ReShade. This should work perfectly.
As I understand, ReShade's hooking process can't be messed with by anything else, which is what causes the errors. But as DX11 games load multiple DLLs, there's at least room for an extra insertion point. Note that ENB doesn't change the graphics at the moment, just patches some things, so this might not work predictably in the future.
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by roxahris.

• GenialityOfEvil
More
8 years 4 months ago #4 by GenialityOfEvil Replied by GenialityOfEvil on topic Fallout 4 can't use ReShade & ENB at the same time
Reshade64.dll has to be renamed anyway, so there's a problem right there. As roxahris said, rename it to dxgi.dll, set EnableProxyLibrary=false and you should be fine.

• plw88226
More
5 years 11 months ago #5 by plw88226 Replied by plw88226 on topic Fallout 4 can't use ReShade & ENB at the same time
To get anything else about fallout 4 you can try Here , This website shared good tutorial about fallout 4.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.